BYRON BAY + LIGHTHOUSE
AND MACADAMIA CASTLE
- MON, WED & FRIDAY
The Gold Coast's number one Byron Bay tour.
Known as the “alternative lifestyle” capital of Australia. Come with us and experience the Byron Bay we have come to love. The journey to Byron Bay is a fun and unique adventure for all ages. Enroute to Byron Bay our morning tea stop is at the enchanting Macadamia Castle. For $15 (own cost) enjoy coffee, cakes and entry (Normally $30). Rabbit petting, train rides, gourmet foods, farm animals, reptiles, native birds, hot macadamia nuts, kangaroo Feeding, animal nursery and the adventure treehouse.
Australia’s most easterly mainland point Byron’s unique alternative lifestyle destination is complemented by its stunning coastal surroundings and attractions. Visit Cape Byron Lighthouse with its 360 degree views and spectacular whale watching vantage points. Watch the waves roll in as you enjoy a scrumptious alfresco beachside meal at the iconic Byron Bay Hotel. You need time at this amazing destination to truly experience why people love Byron Bay so much, so we have allowed you up to 3 hours to explore the many coastal shops, take a swim at any of the renowned Byron Bay Beaches, enjoy a nature walk, or simply relax and soak up the amazing Byron Bay “vibe”.
PHOTOS FROM THIS TOUR
VIDEO FROM THIS TOUR
- COACH TOURING
- FULL COMMENTARY
- MACADAMIA CASTLE, SAMPLE HOT MACADAMIA NUTS, CAFE AND ZOO
- STAY UP TO 3 HOURS IN BYRON BAY
- TWEED VALLEY
- CAPE BYRON LIGHTHOUSE (FEES INC)
- SPOT WHALES (SEASONAL), TURTLES, STINGRAYS AND DOLPHINS
- VISIT THE MOST EASTERLY MAINLAND POINT OF AUSTRALIA
- HAVE A SWIM AT THE MOST ICONIC SURF BREAK IN AUSTRALIA
- TWEED RIVER VIEWS
- ALL NATIONAL PARK FEES INCLUDED
- THE GOLD COASTS BEST BYRON BAY TOUR!
BEST VALUE ON THE COAST